What always happen? Life.

Monday, February 11, 2013

sigh. forever chasing after lost time.
I really really miss 2011. End of internship, graduation, put braces, siao-on bkk concert, Thai grad trip, Taiwan grad trip, driver license, new oven, new uni life... I feel useless now. I didn't achieve much or rather, I did not achieve anything in 2012... other than finding someone special enough. K, I managed to go to bkk again... but I failed a module :(

I feel like the older I am, the less effort I put into things... other than being less thoughtful, I get more forgetful too. I used to write xmas cards and get xmas gifts for people and every year, the group of recipients get smaller and smaller... same for Vday. I used to bake and write notes for my gfs :/ what happened? Youth, I want you. Looking back at some old pictures, even though I look quite funny in some, there's this something T^T

And there's so many people that I miss... 

One thing that didn't change through the years: I still can't save money... and I may hv gotten worse :( After reading some thoughts on thoughtcatalog, I think that I am really aging ;( I cannot eat as freely as I did a few years back because my body is now 22 years old and metabolism found its way out of it T^T

I really hope 2013 can be a good year. I have to make it happen.
Sigh. So many friends sent their resumes for jobs already and I haven't even update my resume... time to come up w a checklist. You want the second half of 2013 to be good, don't you, Evon?! Though I still feel like a lost child... I can't believe that I gonna work for the rest of my life v soon :( (If I pass all 5 mods which I better do)

Seems like I can never go Korea :(

Hmm, the most impt thing is all my loved ones stay healthy. I had a shock today.. and I definitely won't want to go through this again. Please everybody, be healthy and be with me for the longest time possible. I don't want my life to change :(

Goodnight/morning.

No comments: